New Brass

jamesr22734

AH member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of this brand of brasses or used it?
5BEA4D4B-433B-46BF-AEFC-86B79A8F798E.png

Grafs isn't stating who made the brass ie brand unknown. The reference to "SCO300WM" is Graf's abbreviation for 'Seconds, Custom & Overruns' 300 Winchester Magnum.

All depends on how desperate you are.

Thanks for the shout outs.

We have Norma 300 Win in stock as well as some PPU (but I think that's only listed to GB right now). Couldn't tell you who makes the brass at Grafs. It's sort of a roll of the dice, same with second on match bullets. It's all intended purpose in my opinion. I've used plenty of blems, seconds, and range pickups for range fodder. I use new brass for match grade stuff / special application. You could also buy some of the cheaper Norma 300 Win Mag ammo (white tail) and fire form it, then load it.

I've not had any dealings with Raven Rock..... I just note they only ship within the US which makes them of no use to the AH members outside the US.

I've not had any dealings with Raven Rock..... I just note they only ship within the US which makes them of no use to the AH members outside the US.
When you invite friends down to hunt I'll bet they don't put a limit on how much brass they bring in...

Thanks for the shout outs.

We have Norma 300 Win in stock as well as some PPU (but I think that's only listed to GB right now). Couldn't tell you who makes the brass at Grafs. It's sort of a roll of the dice, same with second on match bullets. It's all intended purpose in my opinion. I've used plenty of blems, seconds, and range pickups for range fodder. I use new brass for match grade stuff / special application. You could also buy some of the cheaper Norma 300 Win Mag ammo (white tail) and fire form it, then load it.

i was just asking if any one has heard of the brand. i dont need 300 win mag brass i was just curious.
I will just stick too brass that you actually know what brand you are buying thanks

We will be shipping outside the US probably within the next few weeks. I've already started to get quotes for potential customers to different places, reviewing laws/regulations, and working on getting an FFL 08 so we can import new products to the US as well. We're excited to extend our reach, but it's going to take a little more time. We truly appreciate all your business and your patience!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckinleySv

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.