New Boeing crashes traveling from Addis Ababa to Nairobi

I love what Trump tweeted:
"Airplanes are becoming far too complex to fly. Pilots are no longer needed, but rather computer scientists from MIT. I see it all the time in many products. Always seeking to go one unnecessary step further, when often old and simpler is far better. Split second decisions are needed, and the complexity creates danger. All of this for great cost yet very little gain. I don’t know about you, but I don’t want Albert Einstein to be my pilot. I want great flying professionals that are allowed to easily and quickly take control of a plane!"

The pilots union feels the planes are safe. I think there is more to this story than mechanical error.

The pilots union feels the planes are safe. I think there is more to this story than mechanical error.
Of course! Don't want to lose those extra hours.

I hope they figure out the exact issues sooner than later.

All I have to do is look at the two countrys that had a crash and a red light goes off.

Flying with the granddaughter to FL for spring break, but the itinerary doesn’t tell me what the plane is.

Flying with the granddaughter to FL for spring break, but the itinerary doesn’t tell me what the plane is.

You can check online what aircraft is used. Look at the seating diagram.

Going to look and see if there is any good deals to Costa Rica

All I have to do is look at the two countrys that had a crash and a red light goes off.
Yes it is interesting out of thousands of flights the two crashes were with third world airlines, makes you wonder about their maintenance and pilot training, also would like to know how many thousands of flight these planes have taken with no problem.

Flew one to Houston (United) last Wednesday - we somehow survived. Would happily board one tomorrow.

If they don't get those black boxes into trusting hands I will always wonder if they we're tampered with

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryellenD

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you