New B&C world record Grizzly

BGGMKLR

AH enthusiast
Joined
Sep 18, 2024
Messages
337
Reaction score
705
Location
Oakley, Ca
Media
2
Member of
Colt Forum, Firearms Forum, 24 hr Campfire, Gunboards Forum, Cal Waterfowl, DU,
Hunted
ZIMBABWE- Gwaii, Dete, Chirisa block
Recently confirmed. The new World Record Grizzly was taken in 2024.
Guided by FreeLance in Alaska.
Well done and huge kudos.
Spike
 
Was this Lance Kronberger at Cinder River Lodge, down on the Alaska Peninsula?
 
Awesome and even more so when you read the article and learn that the same guide/client took a 73 inch moose a few days later. They should buy a lottery ticket after that kind of success.

record_grizzly_bear_confirmed_boone_crockett.jpg.webp
 
Congratulations on a great trophy.
That arbitrary line along 62 had something to do with the size of this big guy.
He sure looks like a Salmon eater. :)



brms5-2-a.jpg
 
It seems like that's how the records are broken...along the lines and boundaries of what has been split...grizzly vs brown...Yukon vs Canada moose...etc.
 
That was one hell of a trip!
 
Very nice! Thanks to the gents for starting the thread and posting the article.
 
Impressive. Looks like a Brown bear walked across the line :)
 
Awesome and even more so when you read the article and learn that the same guide/client took a 73 inch moose a few days later. They should buy a lottery ticket after that kind of success.

View attachment 691517
Based on feedback from another hunter who’s hunted with him, Lance is a phenomenal guide and who you book with when you want a giant. I spoke to Lance a few years ago, he doesn’t guide a lot of hunters because he prefers to spend more time scouting and hunting for something exceptional and is very much a go big or bust type guy.
 
Based on feedback from another hunter who’s hunted with him, Lance is a phenomenal guide and who you book with when you want a giant. I spoke to Lance a few years ago, he doesn’t guide a lot of hunters because he prefers to spend more time scouting and hunting for something exceptional and is very much a go big or bust type guy.
Absolutely spot on.
Best
Spikr
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,386
Members
169,553
Latest member
LeeBennet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top