New 375 project, need some validation

Why not just do a 375 Taylor? I think it would be a lot easier, and unique as well.

Ruger is a little easier to get brass, especially with commercial ammo pretty cheap it makes it easy to use for practice and then reload the brass to the loads I want.
 
These guys are have been working on all the WSMs for a few years. Spoke to their office manager and she said they will open the webstore in July of this year. They do semi auto and bolt in all calibers from 6.5WSM to 458 WSM. BLRs are in development but will only be available in 358 WSM and up.

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,283
Messages
1,571,684
Members
169,396
Latest member
goldcincopa1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top