Cliffy

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Hunted Zim, RSA (2), Namib(2), going again, Calif, Oregon, Arizona, Texas, Virginia, Idaho, South Dakota, Montana, Nevada, MO
Any suggestions on a hotel near Windhoek airport Namibia? I'll be there for 1 night before the hunt begins and don't really want to drive all the way into town and stay at the Ongonga Inn ( a very nice place to stay but a fairly long drive and a place I stayed at 3 years ago).

Hotel near Winhoek

Hi there are a few
Airport Lodge
Ondekaremba,Emanuel Guest Farm,Finke Guest Farm
these are the ones I can think of at the moment.
I will mail more. They all have transport to the airport.
Will get back to you later!
Margie

Thanks Margie for the help I await your return to the thread

My wife & I stayed @ Roof of Africa hotel -- roofofafrica.com -- in Windhoek last summer before heading up to Outjo to hunt...very nice place, staff was great...and only a few hundred yards walk to Joe's Beer House, a fun place to drink local brew & try many species of plains game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EugeniaVel

Latest profile posts

Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.