NAMIBIA: Recommendation Kowas Hunting Safaris

slugslinger

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Namibia
We just returned from a spectacular hunting trip to Namibia hosted by Kowas Safaris near Dordabis Namibia. The Strauss family provided an African hunting experience that far exceeded our expectations in every way! The grounds and (very large) hunting concessions were beautiful. The game was plentiful and trophy caliber animals could be found every day. The PHs and trackers were incredibly talented and patient with us, even though we were new to Africa. My friends and I have hunted together for over 30 years, and we all agree that this was the most incredible hunting trip we have ever experienced. The lodge, facilities, and rooms were beautiful and perfectly maintained. The food and drink was first class and the campfires put a great finish to each wonderful day. All along the way, the Strauss family provided a friendly and warm hospitality that made you feel like family. I strongly recommend Kowas Safaris for your Namibian hunting experience. We will be going back for sure!

My son Kyle and I hunted African for the first time in 2015. We're oh so glad we picked Kowas Safaris. Time with your children is not time to be squandered. The Strauss family Dani, Ansi & Jacques were host, hostess and PH supreme. We felt totally at ease, food was great and so were the accommodations. Ansi took us on an overnight trip to a wildlife preserve the animals came right up to the back of our lodging. For anyone else thinking about Namibia seriously consider Kowas you won't regret it. A trip of a life time.

Pictures:whistle:

Detailso_O

:)

I just returned from a 10 day hunting trip near Windhoek, Namibia at Kowa's Safari's and it was absolutely the best experience of my life. The Strauss family does EVERYTHING with the client in mind in a FIRST CLASS manner. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING was outstanding. If you want a highly successful hunting experience with first class dining, accommodations, and guiding, Kowa's is in a class by themselves and I highly recommend them. Furthermore, I made friends for life with Danie, Ansie, Jacques, and Elleny. I have nothing but great memories (and trophies) to always remind me of the incredible experience! By the way, the trip didn't break the bank, either. Kowa's is the way to go if you want to hunt Namibia!

Joe Robinson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.