NAMIBIA: Namibian Management Hunt

I'd be very interested to hear your detailed thoughts on how the corelokt ammo performed. I'm new to the game also and have been reading on this site about "premium" bullets such as the A-frame, Nosler partition, TSX/TTSX but have yet to see the corelokt mentioned.
Me too! I'd love to hear about the Core lokked. NICE PIG!!!!
 
Congrats! I'm pretty jealous of the warthog and oryx! They are beautiful trophies!
 
The corelokt ammunition worked well; I shot 10 animals while using it. My only criticism would be the lack of an exit wound on the larger species; which I understand isn't uncommon in the circumstances. The other two animals, both Springbok, were shot with a 243.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,409
Members
169,354
Latest member
MarionMcCl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top