NAMIBIA: Information About Kowas Hunting Safaris

bowhunter1

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
CAN ANY ONE TELL ME IF THERE IS AN OUTFIT CALLED KOWAS HUNTING SAFARIS AS I AM TENDING TO DO A HUNT IN AFRICA IN 2013.

Capital letters on a forum????? Not unless you are pissed about something. Like brickburn says, simple search. OKAY, GOT IT, WELCOME TO THE FORUM....

Really though Welcom

I have hunted with them several times, and they are great.

Welcome bowhunter1

I just returned from 10 days with Kowas. We hunted and then went to the Caprivi fishing, and had just a wonderful time. They really know how to take care of you.

Already booked for 2013 too.

CAN ANY ONE TELL ME IF THERE IS AN OUTFIT CALLED KOWAS HUNTING SAFARIS AS I AM TENDING TO DO A HUNT IN AFRICA IN 2013.

bowhunter1 just wondering if you got your hunt booked or done yet would love to hear how it went.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeWedel71

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois