NAMIBIA: Has Anyone Hunted With Namibia Safari Corporation?

jeff

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci P&Y
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa in Kwazu Natal, Limpopo, Eastern Cape , Northwest Province, USA Ariz, Nev, Mont, Ida, Ore, Cal, Mich,Wash, AlasKa
Has anyone hunted with Jaco at Namibia Safari Corporation?

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted that same question several months ago...Responses were not good at all. Not sure if you will get the same feedback from members that hunted there.

See one response that I got below I copied it and pasted it.

Johhnyblues,

I don't know if you were able to talk with Tom Addleman or anyone else about this outfit, but I just heard today from someone who has hunted with Jaco at NSC and he had an absolute hunt from Hell. I don't have all the details but from the little he told me it was a true nightmare. He hasn't posted a hunt report yet because Jaco is basically holding his trophies hostage after he sent him an inflated final invoice.

Thanks for the feedback, why wasn't the bill settled at the end of the hunt instead of invoice billed? I will reserve judgement as there is always two sides to a story.

Thanks for the feedback, why wasn't the bill settled at the end of the hunt instead of invoice billed? I will reserve judgement as there is always two sides to a story.
Agreed. If you PM me i can give you the details I know of.

Not able to respond to your PM for some reason..

Please try again, I opened a new PM

Just Pm you back..did you get it?

A lot has been said about this particular outfitter and none about the client.

There is always 3 sides to every story in life.
Your side
My side
And The TRUTH.

Before you judge get all the ducks in one row.

A lot has been said about this particular outfitter and none about the client.

There is always 3 sides to every story in life.
Your side
My side
And The TRUTH.

Before you judge get all the ducks in one row.

Bossie that is so true and we all know hunters can make the trip either go well or go badly. The outfitter can only control so much and some client just don't get that. Plus some clients just take and never give back in anyway to guys who give them more then they pay for.
Hope the new job is going well. I will find you on Skype again soon as I know you must be missing me by now.LOL

Bossie I saw a red flag as I said when the client didn't settle the bill at the end of the hunt, looks like the client maybe has some explaining to do! Its all to easy to bad mouth the outfitter and many people will believe what ever they're hear in the line of gossip.

I used to be a freelance professional hunter and I guided quite a number of hunts for him back in 2007/08.
I think he has a good operation and a great hunting area. I also think he is a trustworthy person.

Thanks for input, it means a lot when he is your competition and you speak highly of him!

I've had three PMs from SA outfitters and they have nothing but good to say about Jaco and his outfit Namibia Safari Corporation, and of all the hunters that PM me only one wasn't happy. Thanks to all who responded.

I have hunted with Jaco and am scheduled to go again this September. He is a fine and honorable gentleman, host and outfitter who will go out of his way to do whatever his client needs. He and his brother Mare together ran African Twilight Safaris and you can find many positive reviews for that operation as well. I would give both opf them my wholehearted recommendation.
All of the charges were exactly as advertised, I'm not sure how someone that hasn't paid their bill can complain about not receiving their trophies?

I have hunted with Jaco and am scheduled to go again this September. He is a fine and honorable gentleman, host and outfitter who will go out of his way to do whatever his client needs. He and his brother Mare together ran African Twilight Safaris and you can find many positive reviews for that operation as well. I would give both opf them my wholehearted recommendation.
All of the charges were exactly as advertised, I'm not sure how someone that hasn't paid their bill can complain about not receiving their trophies?
True... When I asked for info on them I received the negative feedback in PM from that hunter. He cost him a booking. I did book with someone else though. I am happy with my choice, and hopefully have a great report to give in September.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg