Namibia dip and pack

Hatchetjack

AH senior member
Joined
Jul 17, 2016
Messages
85
Reaction score
34
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Is there a dip and pack in Namibia that uses maceration ?
 
I don’t know, but I would doubt it. That’s what I use exclusively here, and it’s a labor of love. Maceration preserves the nasal structures, but it takes time in the winter. Deep South TX winter = Namibia winter. With dirty canal water, it takes over a month to do properly.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,570,506
Members
168,894
Latest member
CharlineLy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top