Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
Hunted
Africa, Europe, Asia, North America
I have finally done it! After several years of helping friends and family members book hunts I have created a website for that very purpose! I will be specializing in mostly Africa for a while but i do have several other outfitters contacting me from other locales already. Check out my website and tell me what you think. Good, bad and indifferent. Any and all comments help. Thanks, Tom

Hunting for Adventure

I looked at your webpage and think it's pretty good. You have a little information about yourself....which to me is very positive. Some people hide behind the name hunting consultant. There is a lot of color. One suggestion I have is to list the different animals you can hunt in each Africa country with the outfitter. You wouldn't have to list prices. Just give people a general layout of the game available.

Best of Luck!

Tom,
My advice would be to reduce the height of your header by a lot, nice picture though it takes way too much space, especially with "Hunting for Adventure" at the top... This will do a couple things, put more content in front of your audience eyes right away and avoid having to scroll down every pages more than you have to to get to the good part... the content. Also try to incorporate "Hunting for Adventure" at the top into the header, thus saving more space...
Good luck!

Thanks guys! All great ideas. I will work on that over the weekend. Perfect positive suggestions. Exactly what i needed.

Well done Tom and goodluck.

great website!:D

Just checked out your website and it's looking pretty good I like the fact that you have the Daily Rate and Trophy Fees listed for each area that your selling hunts for. I will keep an eye on your site and steal a few Ideas from you in about 3 years when I retire from my full time job as this is what I had in mind as a way to keep getting over there for the hunts. Bob

Great looking sight Tom. I just noticed how old the thread was but I will continue anyway. The sight flows really nice. My question is about the "western" hunts? Do these hunts include anything or are they just hunts? Airport pickup, lodging, meals? Or is it a little more do it yourself? Thanks!

I sent you a PM.

Tom

I may be wrong, however I have Looked at your site. Please verify that your information if correct.

Please check Tanzania out...

I see 7, 10, 16, 21 & 28 Day safaris.

With 21 & 28 being allowed to have all on license. Provided the Quota is available for the concession hunted.

Lion, and Elephant you need a 21 day hunting safari. Unable to find where the Tanzania governments lets a 14 or 15 day safari bag these.

Leopard i found 21 day safari as the minimum.

I am thinking the Lessor & Greator Kudu, Eland, Orox, sable, Hipo and others is also a 21 day safari.

The Prices listed are they current? I read that they would be going up?

I like your site. I think for you it makes sense to sell overseas hunts as you can be a reference yourself .

I think it's difficult though , I think you either need to market a lot or offer good specials.
I know you going to improve the site as time goes on . I think you need to have it slightly more interactive . Maybe show something on the right hand side the same as AH.

I think it's good enough site to help you sell hunts .
Maybe also show like 3 references at the bottom .

Good luck , know it's a passion more than a day job
. Hope you get some clients !

Thanks guys. Yes, it is more of a passion than a day job for sure! Bookings have been good and seem to be picking up a bit this year already. I will have some new discount offers coming up soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryellenD

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you