My new trophy room start

Beautiful room, and love the beams, lamps, everything. Well done, congratulations. If I didn't know better, I'd say you are an interior decorator or been watching too much HG TV. :ROFLMAO: I may have to let you know next time I'm in your neck of the woods.
 
thanks for including the pictures. The lights are a great accent to the room. Not sure of what temps and weather you have but curious as to your plans for climate control . Also what kind of trophies are you hoping to display? a focus on african game or mixed? will you also use inddividual spot lighting for specific trophies? I am looking at a similar project and apologize for the questions
good luck
Bill
 
It was easy to connect heat and air to the room given I knew I was going to do this and so when I completely redid my house systems including all duct work I raised from a 3 ton system to a 3.5 ton which easily handles the extra room. Room is Africa only given my NA taxi is in our cottage at our farm. No more lights given the widows and door give great light and each ceiling light is 100 watts so 300 total
 
Thanks so very much to everyone for your help on my new trophy room!!! I so enjoyed looking at all of yours taking many of your ideas!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,330
Messages
1,573,188
Members
169,721
Latest member
descselfgare1983
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top