My latest knife

MarkCZ

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
South Africa, Finland, Estonia, C.Z. Poland, Slovakia, Romania, Scotland , England, Namibia
Hi guys, just finished this for a guy . He is not a hunter but does a lot of off piste camping so it is my camp knife.
4 mil o1 tool steel, Nickle silver bolsters, Desert ironwood scales. Hope you all like.
Markcz

camp-knife-jpg.57548

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't see the pic?

Nice ! :)

Good looking Knife, thanks for the Pic

One fine looking knife

Very nice. Not what is called a camp knife in the US, which would be much bigger.

A perfect size for me as a utility/general purpose knife.

Very nice. Not what is called a camp knife in the US, which would be much bigger.

A perfect size for me as a utility/general purpose knife.
yes you are probably correct in your description. Glad you like it.
Markcz

The desert ironwood is a spectacular wood and from the ones I have seen in some of the knife forums, is about as good as it gets for a wood handled knife. That is another very nice piece.

I am working on a skinning knife at the moment that will have a buff horn bolster and griaffe bone handles all with hidden pins.

Looks good

The desert ironwood is a spectacular wood and from the ones I have seen in some of the knife forums, is about as good as it gets for a wood handled knife. That is another very nice piece.

I am working on a skinning knife at the moment that will have a buff horn bolster and griaffe bone handles all with hidden pins.
please post photo of it when you have finished it. Would love to see that.
Markcz

Super looking knife. I just received two knives from a local knife maker here. Trying to find one that can make handle from elephant tooth.

I like your work sir!

Super looking knife. I just received two knives from a local knife maker here. Trying to find one that can make handle from elephant tooth.
I recently made a pair of knives for a friend. He had some warthog tusks and wanted me to use them as scales on fultangs. Well they were very hard and took the edge off the band saw of my friend, very tough. Will you have the tooth as solid handle on a stick tang or split it for full tang?
Markcz

Mark, will basically use for grips on the handle, split.

Great looking, anyone would be proud to carry that knife.

Hi guys, just finished this for a guy . He is not a hunter but does a lot of off piste camping so it is my camp knife.
4 mil o1 tool steel, Nickle silver bolsters, Desert ironwood scales. Hope you all like.
Markcz

camp-knife-jpg.57548

what type of sheath?whats the price?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hattie05G

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.