Musgrave 9.3x62 Loading data

Vis

New member
Joined
Jun 2, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Good day, everyone,

I recently got a Musgrave 9.3x62 and have S335 powder along with Hornady Interlock 286-grain bullets. I'm looking for insights from anyone who has experience with these loads—where would be a good place to start? Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,455
Messages
1,576,654
Members
170,616
Latest member
AlonzoHodg
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top