Moving Sale

Muskox

AH legend
Joined
Jun 1, 2013
Messages
2,269
Reaction score
3,180
Location
Germany
Media
18
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
1
Europe
4
Hunted
Australia, Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Namibia, Slovenia, Spain, all over the United States
Once Fired Brass:

9.3x74R 40 rounds half RWS half Hornady $50 shipped

9.3x62 76 rounds 50 Norma 26 Hornady $50 shipped

6.5 Creedmoor Federal and Hornady 450-480 pieces $300 shipped

New Brass:

416 Remington Magnum, Remington manufacture 350 pieces $500 shipped. Some dinged necks, but they are all new and it will size out.


Loaded Factory Ammo:

6.5 Creedmoor Ammo
Hornady 140 ELD Match 5 boxes $250 plus $15 shipping

Hornady 140 SST Superformance 4 Boxes $200 plus $15 shipping

Federal 140 Nosler Accubond 2 box $125 plus $15 shipping

Or as a package for all 11 boxes and a partial box of 19 rounds of 90 grain Varmageddon I will throw in with the rest for $550 shipped

I have to play games with the UPS to ship ammo. So that's the reason for the upcharge.
 
Last edited:
9.3x62 brass sold.
 
Christensen MPR Chassis for a Remington/Bergara/700 clone short action. $850as shown or with a Area 419 Arca 12 inch rail $900

IMG_3378 (2).JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
This is sold pending funds.

6.5 Creedmoor Ammo
Hornady 140 ELD Match 5 boxes $250 plus $15 shipping
 
All the 6.5 stuff is sold.

This is all that is left.

9.3x74R 40 rounds half RWS half Hornady $50 shipped

New Brass:

416 Remington Magnum, Remington manufacture 350 pieces $500 shipped. Some dinged necks, but they are all new and it will size out. NOW $350 SHIPPED, LAST DROP!

7mm Blaser 400 ROUNDS NEW IN THE BOX $350 SHIPPED,
 
Congrats on selling all the 6.5CM. I had a feeling it would go.

So, I'm a couple hours north of where you're going. Drove 2 x 26' box trucks, 2 trailers, and then 2 more vehicles with car trailers - epic move from NC to here last June. Absolutely understand not wanting to schlep extra stuff.

Good luck with the remaining items and the move.
 
I have moved 19 times (more than 500 miles each time, and twice over 20,000 miles) since I was 18.

Goal is to move as little as possible.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,235
Members
169,284
Latest member
BernardoHe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top