Months Of The Sun By Ian Nyschens

Gordon, is there maybe a posibility of having Ian Nychens first book..Months of the Sun for sale???

Trophy Room Books in California has two of the limited edition "Months in the Sun" books for sale. They're not cheap and I'm reasonably sure they'd ship it to you if you're so inclined. Hope this helps!

https://www.trophyroombooks.com

Attachments

• Screenshot (242).png
    Screenshot (242).png
    374 KB · Views: 122
Sorry I'm not interested in selling my copy of Months of the Sun. Regards

I'm in the States until the 16th of March, I'll be available on the 084 number once I return back home to SA. We can talk then.....Cheers

Sorry James I see your from Texas, I was under the impression you were from South Africa...... I'll be in Dallas and Houston next year for the shows. Send me a email closer to the time and we can talk about one of the books then ..... cheers Gordon

Gordon, when you are back in SA I would like to get a copy from you. Really enjoyed Months of the son

Hi, I know your search dates back two years, but we have a copy of Months of The Sun for sale.

Good day,
The copies of the book I have are first edition and signed......
One just sold on action for $1600 USD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SylviaSelf

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!