Money Transfer

My large credit union here in SC does international wire transfers. This thread reminded me to check as my trip is in July.
 
My local community bank had no idea about international wire transfers back in 2014 but they worked with me and through the SWIFT system they are now well versed in the system and have no trouble at all. My last outfitter maintains an account with a bank here in the states so no need for an international transaction so it was really easy. Have a great trip
 
I would like to point out most banks use a correspondent bank for international wires. My bank, USAA Bank, uses a correspondent bank and it is the 28 largest bank in the United States.
 
Many smaller banks and especially credit unions have trouble with International wires, it is much easier with a place like Wells Fargo or Chase. They can also get you foreign currency.
 
Most credit unions use a middle man bank so to speak that is usually a large bank.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,338
Messages
1,573,271
Members
169,733
Latest member
logsafeus
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top