Miscellaneous BS

I dont need any gun parts. But if you have any books or hunting videos in those closets ? I have space in my library and media racks.
 
@TOBY458 I can do with some R8 QR scope mounts but I guess your gonna need them. On that not if you have a 1-4 or 1-6x scope with an illuminated ret I can be interested.
Only problem is I'm over in the UK :ROFLMAO:
 
You gotta have more miscellaneous BS stuff than this. Dig deeper into the bowels of your closets!
 
Although I've lost track, I thought you had a .416 Rigby in the past? Maybe it was a .416 RM? Anyway, if you have any Rigby stuff, including a set of dies, I would be interested.
Thanks!
CEH
 
Although I've lost track, I thought you had a .416 Rigby in the past? Maybe it was a .416 RM? Anyway, if you have any Rigby stuff, including a set of dies, I would be interested.
Thanks!
CEH
I did have a Sako 416 Rigby for awhile. But I sold everything with it.
 
I would like the 2Marlin pads for $50.
If you would pm me your info, I like to use postal money orders. Thanks!
 
I would like the 2Marlin pads for $50.
If you would pm me your info, I like to use postal money orders. Thanks!
I sold the 336 pad. Still have the other one available. Sorry, I just saw this post. Best way is to always PM the seller.
 
I dont need any gun parts. But if you have any books or hunting videos in those closets ? I have space in my library and media racks.
If you have a VHS player I have 8 Mark Sullivan tapes. All are in good condition in the cases, except for Death At My Feet, which is a copy.
$60 shipped.

20210511_160109.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,831
Members
169,424
Latest member
noxivamdk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top