Misc Parts, Scope Rings, etc cleanout

woodsman1991

AH enthusiast
Joined
Aug 29, 2023
Messages
254
Reaction score
232
Spring cleaning in the shop is in full swing. Selling off a bunch of stuff I don't need.

90's classis red winchester model 70 rubber butt pad, $30 shipped
Pre 64 H&H M70 Talley 30mm scope mounts $30 shipped
Leupold 30mm High Matte, one twist, one dovetail style for their standard mount, $25 shipped
Leupold 30mm Medium Matte, one twist, one dovetail style for their standard mount, $25 shipped
Pre 64 standard action, Talley mounts and vertical split rings 1 inch, $30 shipped
Pre 64 standard action, Leupold 30mm Medium? (might be low) 30mm dual dovetail rings and mounts $30 shipped
Pre 64 standard action, Weaver bases numbers 46, 47, $10 shipped
Pre 64 standard 2 piece Leupold windage adjustable rear and twist lock style front bases, $15 shipped
Pre 64 Picatinny rail, Talley 171307 quantity 2, $30 shipped apiece
Weaver scope rings, steel, 1'-USA one inch model with hook on one side and two screws on the other. $20 shipped
Warne steel vertical split, medium height 1 inch scope rings, $20 shipped.
pre 64 standard action, unknown make of bases, free just pay shipping. Bottom left of picture.

Alternatively if someone wants to pay $120 they can have it all and save me the hassle of boxing up a million pieces.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1417.jpeg
    IMG_1417.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1418.jpeg
    IMG_1418.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1419.jpeg
    IMG_1419.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1420.jpeg
    IMG_1420.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1421.jpeg
    IMG_1421.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 71
I'm not sure I can use all of it but i know I'll get at least $120 worth out of it, so I'll take the whole works. Sending PM.
 
Yep. If the Warne rings don't work for you, please let me know!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,466
Members
169,749
Latest member
LeoraBoelk
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top