Mint Leica Duovid Binoculars

Bas

AH enthusiast
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
427
Reaction score
222
Location
Morgantown WV
Media
67
Member of
NRA Life Member
When these were in production the retail was about $5200. Selling the pair to pay for dental work insurance didn't cover.
$2600 for both or will sell separately.

20241209_160616.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You do understand the binoculars have two magnification powers, the 8 also switches to a 12 power. The 10 switches to 15 power.
 
Apologies to all. When I said $1350 I meant separately. I've caused myself problems and confusion to others. I will end my ads, sorry about any issues this caused. No luck selling any items on here anyway, just complaints about my mistake.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,464
Members
169,360
Latest member
ManuelHood
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top