Midway RL17

CoElkHunter

AH ambassador
Joined
Nov 3, 2018
Messages
10,456
Reaction score
22,035
Location
Colorado
Media
27
Member of
NRA (Life), RMEF
Hunted
USA: Colorado, Wyoming, Arizona, Kansas, Nebraska, California. Ontario, Canada, RSA.
I just got a ping from Midway for RL17 back in stock. Unbelievable price. They must be smoking the green stuff.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3283.png
    IMG_3283.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 108
Plus the hazmat fee and it doesn't even qualify for free shipping.

Get onto Natchez email list. Right now they are having a no hazmat fee for a few days, if they have what you need it helps.
 
I think that the price is only going to go up.
 
I think that the price is only going to go up.
Yeah, I wouldn’t buy any at that price with your money. LOL
 
Yeah, I wouldn’t buy any at that price with your money. LOL
If you need it you are going to pay the price.

I remember 20 or so years ago when I needed some powder and had to pay up for it, then I sold what I didn't use.
 
If you need it you are going to pay the price.

I remember 20 or so years ago when I needed some powder and had to pay up for it, then I sold what I didn't use.
I don’t need it that bad. Remember, in the history of reloading component inflation pricing since products became first available in probably the ‘40s after WW2, 1K of primers and 1lb of powder were both $27 each in 2020 before the scamdemic. So, who’s playing who with these current prices. I for one refuse to participate.
 
I am not sure that whatever the positive it brings to the table is worth that price. A lot of animals have been harvested and done so very well without it.
 
Problem is all powders and primers along with new cases are way over priced and have been for a few years.

If you are going to load your own shells you are going to pay the price. Unless you stocked up and can use your hoard that's sitting in the closet.

In the last few weeks I've used quite a bit of my supplies for pistol rounds and since I hunt the muzzle loader seasons now my rifle supply will quite likely be around when I'm gone.
 
If you need it you are going to pay the price.

I remember 20 or so years ago when I needed some powder and had to pay up for it, then I sold what I didn't use.
Luckily for us reloaders I’ve never been in a situation where i NEEDED 1 powder and that’s all that would work.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,570,870
Members
169,044
Latest member
caripikou1986
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top