Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, Member of,,Caribou Hunt Club, Stock and Barrel Pistol Range
Hunted
Illinois,Wisconsin,Michigan Limpopo Province South Africa
Time to load up on some practice bullets

I just checked Midway's website for 375 and 6.5 factory second bullets. Good prices but they kill you on shipping. I can get them at Sportsmans Warehouse for a little more and with my military discount it's too close to Midway plus they are factory new.

I don;t know but 13.00 is pretty reasonable for 6 different calibers. I just got quoted 7.00 shipping for one box of bullets from Sportsmans.
All I.m doing is putting their offer out there for anybody who's interested

Last edited:
I did some comparing and found some good deals at Midway even with shipping. Some of the bullets weights are not what I normally use but will be good for practice and at half the price I stocked up. Some of their Hornady brass was priced good, too. Thanks for the tip.

They sometimes offer free shipping with a 49.00 purchase

I checked that out and it's only on certain brands. There were no ammo, bullet or brass companies listed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grat

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.