Mauser Actions

Glenn Slaven

AH enthusiast
Joined
May 27, 2018
Messages
437
Reaction score
785
Location
Baytown
Media
44
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
NRA
Well look what I found in my gun stuff. This may end up being an expensive find. Wish I still didn’t know I had them.

C907A24D-B05E-4A87-9451-EA56C55B8FE4.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, you have found a money pit! However, it will be a grand adventure!
 
Oh my what fine firearms you will build.
 
Are those standard actions or magnum actions . Christmas really is the season of perpetual hope .
 
You can save a lot of money while use this stuff as a concret reinforcement…

:whistle:

HWL
 
You can save a lot of money while use this stuff as a concret reinforcement…

:whistle:

HWL
I’ll be honest, that’s prob what will end up happening, I’ll either sell them off of put them back to “one day” that won’t come
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,339
Members
170,551
Latest member
RichBaird
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top