Mauser actions - Vektor magnum - FZH?

username

AH senior member
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about Vektor of SA magnum actions?

They are around 3300 dollars here in norway, FZH being in the same price range.

I have yet to read a good thing about the Vektor, never owning one though I guess i am not qualified to make any judgement on this action. That being said, again most statements made on the vektor have not been good, i.e. 375 and up only hold 3 rounds and some have questioned the quality of the metal used to build it.

I have said it before, if you have to have a CRF DG rifle, look at the CZ550's. They are incredibly accurate and very well built. Most have a pricetag that us mortals can afford as well. For a little more Ruger makes a handsome DG rifle, I love the look of that half barrel rib they are putting on the 458 lott.

Although not a lot of help, I hope you make a good choice and enjoy whichever rifle you choose for a long time.

Thanks. Ive been looking at American Hunting Rifles - CZ Owners

Going with upgrade package 2 + 1800 dollars of purchase should equal 3100 dollars..

What excactly do you get with their 7200 dollars LH offering that you dont get going this way?

Thanks. Ive been looking at American Hunting Rifles - CZ Owners

Going with upgrade package 2 + 1800 dollars of purchase should equal 3100 dollars..

What excactly do you get with their 7200 dollars LH offering that you dont get going this way?

Not sure what you mean??? I would assume that the LH version of the rifle is the same no matter which country it ends in.

Look at their custom offering and compare it to the upgrades available to CZ owners

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg