Looking for reloading dies for 600 Nitro Express

Kdouglas3

New member
Joined
Mar 3, 2023
Messages
9
Reaction score
8
Location
Ligonier, Pennsylvania
Member of
SCI
Good morning,

I’m currently looking for reloading dies for my 600 Nitro. I have a set being made but I’m told it could be as much as 14 to 16 months before I receive them. Any members have a set just laying around collecting dust they would be interested in selling? I’ll pay top dollar!

Thanks for your consideration!

Kris
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,927
Members
169,052
Latest member
LawrenceSa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top