Looking for Fallow and Reds in E. Europe

Coues106

AH senior member
Joined
Oct 11, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
138
Media
3
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Hello everyone, I’m working on planning some hunts for the next few years and was wondering if you more experienced folks can recommend a country/guide for a fallow and red stag hunt in Eastern Europe (or outside of there if you feel there’s a better fit!). Just for more on what I’m looking for:

-I’m a younger guy and just wanting to experience a good hunt and the hunting culture. I would prefer something to be more of a challenge than comfortable.

-I don’t need a trophy to brag about. Money is more of a constraint than animal size, so I’m happy if it’s just a representative of the species. Thus, something like a management hunt would be totally fine, if not preferred

-Good scenery is also as equally as important as the game, so nations like Poland or Austria pop in my mind but then again I haven’t traveled everywhere!

I’d appreciate any guidance you can all give on what country might best fit my requirements. Thank you all so much!
 
Reach out to Marius at @HUNTROMANIA, he can get you fixed up as a sponsor here on AH. Lots of hunt reports on here of others who have hunted with him and his price structure is very reasonable
 
I have hunted three times with Pannonvad out of Budapest. Roebucks, stags, in Hungary and most recently bear and chamois in Transylvania. Highly recommend them.
 
I recently hunted in Austria and Hungary after Christmas I would recommend FN hunting. I brought the whole family and stayed i budapest ad vienna. We drove about 1.5 hours to grounds in each spots. You could stay closer but family wanted to stay in the city.
 
Why not head to Scotland? It will give you the challenging hunt, good scenery and you said you aren’t bothered about a trophy head.
 
All the above is good, I'd like to add Poland to your list. My friends at huntadventure.pl will help. As far as trophies go, you can simply tell them in advance your budget, and they will help you decide where to hunt to get something in that range, and what to shoot and not shoot. IMG_4810.JPG
 
Worldwide Trophy Adventures also has good packages with prices
 
X2 on Marius. Also check out italiansafari.com
They can also get you hunting in several other Euro countries such as Austria, Spain, UK, Croatia, Portugal, etc... I have hunted with them several times in Italy and talk about great scenery, hard to beat. Ive got some reports posted on here. Good luck my friend
 
Worldwide Trophy Adventures also has good packages with prices
This will not be the cheapest, but it might make trophy export the easiest.

I have 3 agents I use, living here in Europe, but trophy export is not their thing.
 
What kind of research have you done?

You can stay in a castle and shoot New Zealand high fence 500 inch stags in France on high fence for crazy $$$.

In the UK in November you could probably shoot 4 or 5 species of deer cheaply.

You can do absolutely Montana level wild hunts in Romania and Bulgaria.

Most of what the best options are what is known as state forest. Where you hunt with the forest service in Poland, Czech, Hungary or some other Eastern European country.

You can also hunt high fenced places.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,353
Messages
1,573,876
Members
169,869
Latest member
tropketvomi1988
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top