Looking For A 10ga Double Now

SAFARIKIDD

AH elite
Joined
Jul 17, 2020
Messages
1,126
Reaction score
1,917
Location
Louisiana
Media
130
Articles
1
Hunted
TANZANIA..ZIM..BOTSWANA....NAMBIA
Want to add to my Fowlers Collection ..Had one when I was a kid ! Need another one now![emoji1658][emoji1658][emoji1658][emoji1658][emoji1658]
That's me at 14 years old with my Dads 10ga 3.5" 32"...[emoji1783]
Screenshot_20230220-232511_Gallery.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 7.48.44 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 7.48.44 AM Large.jpeg
    232.6 KB · Views: 209
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 7.48.48 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 7.48.48 AM Large.jpeg
    193.2 KB · Views: 155
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 7.48.49 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 7.48.49 AM Large.jpeg
    109 KB · Views: 195
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 7.48.51 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 7.48.51 AM Large.jpeg
    74.2 KB · Views: 187
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 7.48.52 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 7.48.52 AM Large.jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 200
Only Westley Richards currently makes 10 gauge double barrel side by side shotguns.
It’s an offering on their Droplock action.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 9.01.30 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 9.01.30 AM Large.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 190
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 9.01.31 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 9.01.31 AM Large.jpeg
    306.9 KB · Views: 216
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 9.01.34 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 9.01.34 AM Large.jpeg
    313.8 KB · Views: 227
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 9.01.37 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 9.01.37 AM Large.jpeg
    253.3 KB · Views: 197
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 9.01.38 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 9.01.38 AM Large.jpeg
    207.3 KB · Views: 197
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 9.01.39 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 9.01.39 AM Large.jpeg
    207.7 KB · Views: 164
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 9.01.40 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 9.01.40 AM Large.jpeg
    291 KB · Views: 198
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 9.01.41 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 9.01.41 AM Large.jpeg
    257.1 KB · Views: 220
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 9.01.42 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 9.01.42 AM Large.jpeg
    310.3 KB · Views: 179
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 9.01.44 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 9.01.44 AM Large.jpeg
    252.3 KB · Views: 166
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 9.01.45 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 9.01.45 AM Large.jpeg
    149.6 KB · Views: 165
Kid, my friend has one but I don’t know what kind. I do remember it was heavy as hell. I can ask if you like as he doesn’t use it.
 
Kid, I’ll call him tomorrow and get you the information and price.
 
Only Westley Richards currently makes 10 gauge double barrel side by side shotguns.
It’s an offering on their Droplock action.
Gorgeous ! But not something I would drag around in my Pirogue or Blind but thanks!
 
I had a friend that had a SXS 10 gauge that we used to duck hunt with when we were kids. I wouldn't mind having one of those myself. Everytime I click on these classifieds it costs me money. Ha ha
 
Kid, talked to my buddy about the 10 gauge and he’s not ready to sell.
 
I highly recommend the Beretta model 410 10 gauge double. They can be found for under 2k usually.
 
Talked with Boss about 12 years ago, they said they would make one for $212,000. Might be a tad more now.....good luck with your search..............FWB
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 8.11.52 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 8.11.52 AM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 172
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 8.11.54 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 8.11.54 AM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 139
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 8.11.55 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 8.11.55 AM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 196
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 8.11.56 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 8.11.56 AM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 210
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 8.11.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 8.11.59 AM.png
    844.8 KB · Views: 148

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 8.12.30 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 8.12.30 AM.png
    743.1 KB · Views: 192
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 8.12.31 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 8.12.31 AM.png
    519.9 KB · Views: 144
Let me know if you want a box of 5 shell 10ga Buckshot by Federal Premium cheap.

I was going through my ammo and was like "WTF"? I have never owned or shot a 10ga but there was a box of buckshot. I must have accidently bought it by mistake when buying some 12 ga buckshot.

I will ship it to you for $5 plus the cost of shipping.
 
I have one and used it all session on ducks and geese. Heavy thing but I loved it
 
I think it's very similar but I don't know what the differences are. I really like the Beretta 10 gauge doubles I've owned and used.
 
Ok..I need some help here...
some choices that are higher cost than the Spanish Doubles...
How do these rate against each other ??

1)Ithaca Field Grade 10ga
2)Beretta Silver Hawk 10ga
3)Stoeger Model 6HG (Heavy Goose) 10ga

Looking at these but a good bit more money than a Spanish 10ga Double I am also considering ?

Thank You ![emoji1783]
(also anyone have any 10ga Waterfowl or Turkey loads for sale ?)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,370
Messages
1,574,410
Members
170,037
Latest member
EvaBoyles
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top