Looking for 404 Jeff ammo

gearguywb

AH fanatic
Joined
Dec 11, 2023
Messages
507
Reaction score
1,220
Location
KC
Media
12
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
2
Hunted
S. Africa, Namibia, Alaska, Germany
Plan on putting it together next weekend.

Anyone have ammo to get rid of before I grab some off GB?

Thanks!
 
Do not use GB my friend...go to AMMOSEEK.com and you can find it at its lowest price at $135 per box either DGS or DGX I know because I have scoured the internet searching for my 404 as well. I got some great Woodleigh SP from Raven Rocks along with CEBs and Barnes TSX.
 
Do not use GB my friend...go to AMMOSEEK.com and you can find it at its lowest price at $135 per box either DGS or DGX I know because I have scoured the internet searching for my 404 as well. I got some great Woodleigh SP from Raven Rocks along with CEBs and Barnes TSX.
careful with the shipping cost from AMMOSEEK
 
Unfortunately Hornady is about your only option as far as factory ammo is concerned. Buffalo Bore is only other option, but they are ridiculously priced.

Not necessarily cheap but check out Hendershots. They have several options and can customize whatever you need. I've been very happy with all the loads I've bought from them.
 
careful with the shipping cost from AMMOSEEK
You can put in shipping cost filters. Depending on how many boxes he buys, can get free shipping.

As others have said, Hornady is the only option currently for factory since Norma USA as stopped importing the PH line in the caliber. They've started bringing back the brass, however so we may get lucky. I would recommend getting some of the brass when it's restocked at Raven Rocks. I've had great results with the CEB safari raptors / solids.
 
Ammo Seek has the absolute cheapest which is Hornady at $135 per box solids or softs
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,242
Messages
1,569,387
Members
168,668
Latest member
KatrinaSan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top