Living Dangerously

I wouldn't worry too much about hitting deer on the trails here. But the mosquitoes are big enough to knock you off a dirt bike. Actually, the ground here is too soggy in most places for dirt bikes. This is ATV country. And no I don't own one of those either. I enjoy communing with nature, not rushing past it as fast as I can wearing ear plugs to shut out the racket.
I'm sure nature enjoys communing with you too.
 
As close as I will ever come to hunting dangerous game, there are other ways of living on the edge, a quarter inch of rubber between you and eternity. View attachment 599821
@yamoon
I live far more dangerously than most people.

I once told the wife I would like to go hunting on a certain date. She said but that's our anniversary.
Didn't go hunting.

That would be a VERY DANGEROUS GAME trying to handle one severely pissed off wife. Even I'm not that adventurous.
Bob
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,252
Members
169,317
Latest member
BrigetteY2
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top