little Johnny

Diamondhitch

AH legend
Joined
May 2, 2011
Messages
3,027
Reaction score
868
Website
www.diamondhitch.webs.com
Deals & offers
1
Media
77
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
3
Europe
1
Asia/M.East
1
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM, TX) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan, Czech Republic
Little Johnny is sitting in math class and his teacher asks "if there are 3 crows sitting on the fence and you shoot one, how many are left?"

Little Johnny puts up his hand and the teacher calls on him. "None" Johhny replies.

"Sorry that's wrong" The teacher lectured "if there are 3 crows and you shoot 1 there will be 2 left".

"No, if you shoot 1 the other 2 will fly away" Johnny barks.

"Hmmm??? that's not what I was after Johhny but I like the way you think" smiled the teacher.

"I have one for you now teacher" Johhny said "3 women are sitting on a park bench eating ice cream, one bites at the ice cream, one licks the ice cream, and the other puts the whole cone in her mouth, sucks out the ice cream and swallows it. Which one is married?"

The teacher blushes and blurts out "The third one I guess?"

"Nope" says Johhny "The one with the wedding ring, but I like the way you think!!!" :D
 
I have heard it said, "why on earth would I want to do that - I'm already married?" Great story, though.
 
ha ha ha ha ha ha ,
 
Nice one...lol
 
I'm with Johnny I like the way she thinks!:D Beers:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,447
Members
169,748
Latest member
neosertedist1970
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top