Links for News On Crime in South Africa

Upepo

AH member
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this question - but I will try it here. Are there any South Africans here who can give me links to local sources that talk about crimes in South Africa? By "sources" I mean online news sources that discuss the details of crimes, or perhaps well-informed discussion forums. I am looking for places where methods used by criminals are posted, rather than the emotional gut reactions that follow afterwards. I definitely understand that people are frustrated and fed up with violent crime, but it is also helpful to try to prevent crime by by knowing whats going on.

I travel to Africa quite often. I pay a lot of attention to security - you really have to be alert and stay one step ahead. Generally my work takes me more to East Africa, rather than to southern Africa. But I do look at crime trends in South Africa and West Africa (Nigeria) as well. Some of these criminals operate in syndicates, so when they use a method in one place - it will start popping up somewhere else.

thanks,
Upepo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimb.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.