Leopard Attack - WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

I hope he heals quicky and completely.

The speed and ferocity of the leopard is never to be underestimated.
 
So, I have always wondered how anyone would think poking a Leopard with a short stick would be a good idea.
Piss off an already agitated cat and get it focused on you…..
Lesson learned.
 
So, I have always wondered how anyone would think poking a Leopard with a short stick would be a good idea.
Piss off an already agitated cat and get it focused on you…..
Lesson learned.
Poking any sort of carnivorous animal with a stick seems a really bad idea. Glad to see the guy in the video wasn't killed by a pissed-off cat. I'm also interested to see the muzzle end of a No. 5 Jungle Carbine near the end, 'cause I don't see a lot of those. Here's hoping for a swift and full recovery of the victim in this thread.
 
I was mauled by a wounded leopard many years ago. It all happened so quickly I did not have time to be frightened. I did manage to kill the poor cat. It had a right to be mad. I hold no grudge against it.
 
why were the windows not rolled up when releasing the cat? and why have non needed people there. dumb all way around, but i hope all victims heal.
 
DSC has a sister organization (DSC Frontline Foundation) set up to provide financial support for hunting professionals (PH, trackers, outfitters, anti-poaching, etc.) that are injured on the job or related circumstances.

Take a look and pass along to the folks involved to see if they qualify. I can help coordinate with DSC Frontline Foundation if necessary too. Send me a DM
 
I had a good sized German Shepard tear up my right hand and forearm a couple months ago but it wasn't anything like that!!! Those cats can do a lot of damage quickly . Hopefully he fully recovers!!!
 
What Leslie said +1.
 
"Nasty scratches" indeed. Nasty scratches come from a rose bush. I think this qualifies as a bit worse. Hands and arms are subject to both nerve and tendon damage, which can be permanent. I hope this man heals completely. Thanks for sharing...........FWB
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,111
Members
169,108
Latest member
Angelia749
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top