Leica Contact

Doug Palmer the president of Cameraland is a standup individual. One hour after chatting with Doug two key people from Leica contacted me to try and resolve the scope issue. Leica informed me they had several of the part that I needed in stock, and they would be mailing the part to me. Hopefully the new part has been reengineered and it won’t have the 3/8” inch of play the old one has. I will purchase my next scope from Camerland NY, they went above and beyond helping me. Also thank you to Leica Service for reaching out to me. In this world getting through life revolves around having connections ,many times it is not what you know but who you know.

That is awesome! I have a feeling Doug just earned himself a good bit of business. I know I'll be giving them a look when I'm in the market for my next piece of glass

Excellent news! Well done @gr8fuldoug (y)

That is awesome! I have a feeling Doug just earned himself a good bit of business. I know I'll be giving them a look when I'm in the market for my next piece of glass
+1
For most things there are multiple options of where or what to buy. Service and standing behind your product are what set you apart. Camera Land obviously knows this. I will give them a look as well.
And very happy we have Doug as a member here as well :)

The part for the scope arrived from Leica as promised. The new part fits and I installed it this weekend. Nice to have this quality scope back in action . Thanks to Dwight Beagle here at AH , Doug the president at Cameraland NY, and the Leica factory representatives for resolving this issue. I can now start hunting with what still is one of my favorite scopes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasS111

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!