Leathercraft

5219.jpg
5224.jpg
5223.jpg
 
Where did you get the kudu and foot print stamps?
 
I got my kudu stamp from ebay and the footprints are actually deer tracks from a wildlife stamp set i got from a local hobby lobby....im going to try my hand with a hunting belt next
Where did you get the kudu and foot print stamps?
 
Something I do to smooth the edges is use sandpaper on a block to get the general shape neat , it will "fluff" up a bit which can be either trimmed with a knife or small scissors, then burnished with a little bit of water or burnishing liquid/compound.
Gumpy
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,435
Members
169,357
Latest member
trailrivet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top