Learning the Basics from Opa

Art Lambart II

AH elite
Joined
Apr 24, 2015
Messages
1,504
Reaction score
3,178
Location
Kansas City
Media
36
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
1
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI, QDMA
Hunted
MI, TX, MO, South Africa Limpopo, Northwest Provinces, & Eastern Cape
My son started shooting the BB gun in this photo when he was 5, he turned 8 this year and we decided it was time get off the bench and start using shooting sticks. He's still a little small for that BB gun so his form isn't perfect, hopefully in a year or so he'll graduate to the custom Mauser his Opa had made for him.

20181022_140901.jpg
 
Getting the next generation started up right.
Good job Opa!
 
(y)
 
Guys this is what I hope to do with my grandson some day! Congrats @Shootist43
 
Nice one Art.
 
Shooting off sticks at 8 years old, excellent!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,571,966
Members
169,470
Latest member
BrennaY190
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top