Latest Lord Derby Eland and Buffalo hunting in Cameroon

Doing well, headed toward retirement. Had a couple of knee surgeries as my agility has finally caught up with my age....
Been hunting some, but mostly having a pile of grandkids.
Hope you all are doing well! Great area and fun place to hunt.
Hey Ross this is Romain, Patrick’s son. We met during your hunt ! I am now a Dad of a two years old, I guess time flies ! It was great having you with us, great memories ! We are well, very good season so far !

We still have 1 spot in January and one in February 2025 ! Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested in hunting this incredible animal !

Hi everyone,

This is our latest Lord derby, shot on the second day. Very nice Lord derby with a beautiful black mane.

I still have a few openings for season 2025 ! Do not wait on booking your LDE !

Also we sometimes have cancelations and i might be able to offer a lower price due to the cancelation. If some of you want to have the info and get an opportunity please send me your email adresses in private message, or you can contact me via whatsapp on +32485212274.

Best regards,

Romain

IMG_1952.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,

Check our latest buffalo ! Do not hesitate to contact me if you are looking for a buff or LDE hunt or both !

IMG_9379.jpeg

So if we can't take firearms through jo Burg what are the other options?

So if we can't take firearms through jo Burg what are the other options?
You mean if you do not want to bring your riffle ? Because all our clients coming trough Joburg were able to take their own firearms with them

You mean if you do not want to bring your riffle ? Because all our clients coming trough Joburg were able to take their own firearms with them
Just receiveda note the other day from rifle-permits that Jo Burg is not allowing rifles being sent to Camaroon.

Just receiveda note the other day from rifle-permits that Jo Burg is not allowing rifles being sent to Camaroon.
Could you please send me this note in PM ? Because i was not aware of that and i want to check with the authorities here and let you know.

My apologies. It is only Mozambique that firearm travel through Jo Burg is currently restricted.

Our latest buffalo !

IMG_2038.jpeg

Our season comes to an end with a 100% success ! Our last client for LDE and Buffalo (he is an AH member as well) arrived yesterday and shot today his buffalo in the morning and lord derby in the afternoon. I hope your enjoyed our pictures and if you are looking for a Lord derby hunt or buff or both, do not hesitate to contact me. We still have a few spots for season 2025 ! For you guys that do not know us, we have been operating cameroon for the past 20 years !

Romain

IMG_2051.jpeg
IMG_2058.jpeg
IMG_2054.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ByronCarus

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.