Lamorie

Pablo

AH fanatic
Joined
Jan 24, 2013
Messages
531
Reaction score
1,219
Location
South Texas
Media
12
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Member of
SCI, Puro Pinche Low Fence Hunting
Hunted
USA, South Africa
Ran across Lamorie, which is another hotel near OR Tambo that caters to hunters. Has anyone stayed there? Reviews?
 
Lamorie is fantastic. I could not recommend it enough. I have stayed at other guest houses and it’s not even close. Dinner was great and service was excellent. The owner does everything the right way. Just left this morning.
 
Excellent to know. Thank you!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,384
Messages
1,574,670
Members
170,092
Latest member
DongCrackn
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top