KYRGYZSTAN: Kyrgyzstan Ibex

@Hunt27
Only looking at these photos is an adventure!
Congrats!

How far was the shot? What rifle and caliber you used?
I used a Tikka 6.5 prc 22 in barrel, hand loaded 129gr Nosler accubond lr, at 2900 fps. Not sure total yardage, my range finder was set to angle comp and it said dial 200 yds, and he was quite abet below me. If i had to guess around 350 400 total yards
 
Really cool man, this is something I plan to do in the next few years. Awesome
 
Really cool man, this is something I plan to do in the next few years. Awesome
Find who you want to go with and get a deposit down, prices on hunts seem to be going up
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,570,515
Members
168,895
Latest member
Rosaura46P
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top