Kynoch 470 Nitro Express Brass

ornery

AH senior member
Joined
Jan 1, 2013
Messages
70
Reaction score
43
Media
1
Member of
SCI
Hunted
South Africa
I have 200 rounds of Kynoch 470 Nitro Express brass. It is in the original cardboard boxes, each box holding 50 cases. They are unprimed Berdan cases. I would take $200.00 per box of 50 or $750.00 for all plus shipping. I can do Visa/MC/Amex for a couple of bucks extra.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,798
Members
169,416
Latest member
wanda_tiller
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top