Kynoch 450 Nitro Express Bullets

JG458

AH senior member
Joined
Apr 4, 2021
Messages
57
Reaction score
42
For your consideration are 4 boxes of Kynoch 450 NE 480 grain bullets. Each box contains 50 bullets; 200 total bullets for reloading. 150 solids and 50 soft nose. $400 shipped in flat rate box, insurance extra.
Thanks
629AC85C-13E2-486F-AAD9-63D778BDE1A9.jpeg
C27F6837-241F-4A68-9F3E-1829D6AD4333.jpeg
 
These are the component bullets Jack O'Connor used in his .450 Watts on rhino and cape buffalo. It would be fun to duplicate his loads, if one had a .450 Watts.
 
Still available, price drop. $350 Shipped. Thanks
 
Still available, open to reasonable offers. Thanks!
 
If you are a ccollector or shooter this is a great buy on these bullets. I sold my collection at $100 a box of the .450-.475, and more for the .500, .577, .600.
 
These did sell, sorry for not marking sold. That said, I have more that I might be willing to sell. I will pull them out and get back to you.
 
Ok thank you also if you have any for a 500 NE or a .577 NE would also be interested
 
I have 2 boxes I could sell, a box of solids and soft point. $85 per box plus shipping. Let me know if you are interested.
 
Ok thank you also if you have any for a 500 NE or a .577 NE would also be interested
Hi Mike, I have 2 boxes of 500NE for sale. Sent you a PM, wanted to make sure you saw it. Let me know if you're interested

Cheers - Erik
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,570,156
Members
168,854
Latest member
AstridG186
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top