Kudu Skin Question

Jeff 907

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
USA, Namibia, South Africa
Hello all, I received my trophies from Namibia last week and had a question about the Kudu skin. It lost a lot of hair in the tanning process and was planned to go over the back of a couch. Now I’m thinking about getting products made from it. Does anyone know if/where I can send it? I’m looking at belts, guitar straps, ammo holder and if possible purse or boots. I’ve attached pictures of it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
IMG_0859.JPG
IMG_0860.JPG

@gizmo on here as a sponsor does stuff like that

Hello sir, I can make everything you’d like out of it. I don’t make boots but there are several boot makers local here that are excellent that I could take a bait of vamps to. The big thing is to have them look at the leather and make sure that boots would be feasible. Anyway, everything else is certainly no problem.

Always a pity when the field preparation of skins and trophy's are not done correctly..hope you can recover something useful from this...

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!