Krieghoff in 500?

Daniel Cary

AH legend
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
2,755
Reaction score
4,045
Location
Michigan
Media
37
Has any used the K in 500?
Thank you!
1673628844432.png

1673628909744.png
 
Someone asked how the K has been ..
I have shot Krieghoff's, not in 500, but this purchase still has never been used. There was a Heym being finished off @ the Factory & Krieghoff had one in Germany for delivery at the time.

K was obviously more affordable and has a great reputation for any problems & service, for a 1st.
The Nosler was 1/2 @ the time & ended up 'c 10 Boxes ..

It was a great fit & looked good 's any Factory upgrades ...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,515
Members
169,366
Latest member
thambprowdehos1973
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top