Krieghoff Hubertus

Glad you are back, and active again! It is a blessing to have a supportive family! Very beautiful rifle! You chose a great one! Nothing but the best to you in the future!
 
@SWS1 Thanks for sharing that uplifting story! Thank God you are ok after that incredible ordeal. Congratulations on the beautiful new rifle and for having such a great attitude. I'm sure that attitude/spirit got you through to your miraculous recovery. You are an inspiration.

Wishing you many great adventures in Africa:)
 
Praise God that He let you recover from your accident! That had to be a most harrowing experience. That is a very lovely rifle in a chambering I would likely pick if I had the chance.
 
Beautiful rifle! Congratulations on your recovery, that is the most important thing for sure.
Here in the US, my main big game caliber is a 7mm RUM. I have had great success loading the Barnes 145 gr LRX bullet. Just something else for you to think about and consider. Those Accubond bullets are great as well.
 
Very good to know you're totally back in saddle, my warmest congrats for your strenght and perseverance - and for your new kippplauf, the Hubertus is by far my favourite of his kind, an authentic beauty indeed!
 
Waiting for some roe deer in Germany’s Black Forest.
6C219DC8-16C3-42C2-9A60-FF00B8FC57AC.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,686
Members
169,825
Latest member
tyaumiu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top