Krieghoff double 470

Buckmaster1

AH veteran
Joined
May 6, 2024
Messages
189
Reaction score
355
Media
4
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
2
Good morning gentlemen and ladies I am hoping you can help me locate a Krieghoff classic in 470 caliber? I have a 450-400 & 375 H&H thought I found one at Dawson doubles down in Texas, but they had already sold it
 
PM me. I know where a Big 5 in 500/416 is and the owner may sell. It has very nice wood and deep engraving.
If he will sell. It will comes with real life examples of what loads it likes.

He has a lifetime supply of components and dies

Ill ask if he wants to sell it.
 
PM me. I know where a Big 5 in 500/416 is and the owner may sell. It has very nice wood and deep engraving.
If he will sell. It will comes with real life examples of what loads it likes.

He has a lifetime supply of components and dies

Ill ask if he wants to sell it.
Hope you received the message as I’m not sure how those pm work hope it is direct message lol
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,661
Members
169,805
Latest member
iwin68host
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top