Kimber Classic Select

jwp475

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jul 7, 2021
Messages
415
Reaction score
768
30/06, 168 TTSX, 64 grains Hunter, RP cases, 215 primer
200 yard group
20220912_143201.jpg



20220911_171143.jpg



20220911_171240.jpg


20220911_171331.jpg


Shooting setup

20220912_183612.jpg
 
Looks like it shoots just fine! Very nice.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,282
Messages
1,571,650
Members
169,390
Latest member
NTVReyes77
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top