Kimber 84M

FOsteology

Silver supporter
AH veteran
Joined
Jun 29, 2026
Messages
149
Reaction score
238
Location
Texas
Media
4
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Alaska, Saskatchewan, Hawaii, Germany, All Over USA
I've had this rifle for awhile. Took it to Zimbabwe and killed my leopard and a plethora of PG. It started life as a Kimber Classic .308 Win. I converted it to a Montana. ADL trigger guard, magbox, spring, follower, action screws from Kimber to do the conversion. The stock had a thin shallow gouge/scrape taken out of it on top of the wrist. Repaired and filled in. Stock painted black with silver and red webbing.

Barreled action has been coated with Roguard.
22" barrel 5lbs 1.5oz


Likes Federal 180gr. Nosler Partition (.414") and Federal Premium 165gr. Sierra Gameking BTSP (.266")

1150 shipped to your FFL. Please ensure that your FFL will accept transfer from a non-FFL holder.
I accept major crypto currencies, PayPal F&F, USPS money orders, Cashiers check, personal check from well established members (allow processing time through my bank).

1787671803579.png


1787671817245.png


1787671830968.png


1787671845188.png


1787671858814.png


1787671872238.png


1787671887383.png


1787671900450.png


1787671914323.png


1787671926039.png
 
Well that didn’t last long! :D Beers:
 
Unfortunately the Buyer backed out. So the rifle is back up for grabs!
 
1075

Almost time to go hunting!

If someone has a Zenith 1.1-4x24mm FD9 laying around, I'd love to trade this towards it.
 
Last edited:
I just made a deal for a knife fosteology
Was selling. Shipping was prompt and the knife was better than expected.
 
I just made a deal for a knife fosteology
Was selling. Shipping was prompt and the knife was better than expected.
Thanks Jay!


Lets find a new home for this Kimber. 995 shipped.
 
Buy with confidence. Great guy to deal with.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,413
Messages
1,575,408
Members
170,317
Latest member
rotegorid1970
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top