Kabar Becker BK-5

Heavyload

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA
Kabar Becker BK5. $200 shipped
This knife as far as I can tell is new, excellent condition. Forced patina on blade, looks good.
Tommy the Who Brazilian Ironwood scales, original scales and sheath included.
IMG_1837.jpeg
IMG_1836.jpeg

One more try at $190 shipped
or back on the shelf it goes

I’m sorry but you didn’t pay me for anything.
I sent you a pm giving you options for payment but never gave you my address or PayPal info. I was waiting for you to let me know which payment option you wanted to use then I would have given you the payment information.
I can post a screenshot of the pm’s if you’d like showing what I just described?

Here it is. If you have anything different on your end I’d like to see it.

And those screenshots aren’t from this forum. Not my phone number and I never give out my phone number

Do you still have our conversation? The same one that I posted above? Because that’s all I have on my end, you contacting me and me responding back with payment options. I never give out my PayPal address or home address until payment option is chosen by the buyer. And I rarely give my phone number for any reason.
i Don’t know if my account was hacked or someone copied my picture of the knife and started a new conversation with you. Can someone let me know about my account on the forum, should I change my password?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nydia51154

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]