@Jody Makes Great Coasters!

Red Leg

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Joined
May 19, 2009
Messages
16,044
Reaction score
86,288
Location
Texas
Media
409
Articles
7
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
5
Mex/S.Amer
3
Europe
8
Member of
SCI DSC life memberships / NRA Patron Life
Hunted
Mexico, Namibia, RSA, Zambia, Germany, Austria, Argentina, Hungary, Canada, Mozambique, Spain, US (15 states)
A couple of weeks ago I noticed an old thread from 2015 where one of our members, @Jody, was advertising African themed hardwood coasters that he makes. I shot him a note, and sure enough, he was happy to make me a couple of sets for the game room / bar. They are very cool and just the thing for the old world look that I have tried to create there. He also doesn't charge nearly enough.

coasters.jpg


By the way. The Wild Geese is the best Irish Whisky on the planet - probably in the solar system. :cool:
 
Jody is a fine man to know and deal with. His prices on anything he does is always more than reasonable.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,330
Messages
1,573,179
Members
169,720
Latest member
FerdinandH
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top