JFK trophy imports / trophy photos requested?

just smile for the camera and.....
flipping-the-bird.gif
I already do that! Guess I'm covered (y)
 
Just had a shipment come into Portland Or. three weeks ago and had no problems.
 
Hmm, the two animals that are USDA regulated. Coincidence?
I think only the warthog is USDA regulated the baboons are through the Atlanta Center of Disease Control.
 
And if I didn't take any photos ...... come on man !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,570,809
Members
169,024
Latest member
OdellBoehm
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top