J. Rigby Co.

Lone Star Bluegrass

AH veteran
Reaction score
Has anybody ordered any rifles direct from Rigby? If so, feedback on experience. Lead times? Options you liked or wish you had/hadn’t opted for, etc.? I’m assuming customer service is first rate given their target clientele…?

Specifically for the PH/Big Game magazine rifles, but also Stalking Rifle (not in double rifle league…yet…).

I recently purchased a highland stalker in 275 Rigby. It has only modest upgrades from the base model. I may be wrong here but I think Rigby sales in the US are through their authorized dealers, so your not really working with Rigby directly, at least for factory HS or big game. If you’re talking about building a bespoke London best rifle, that is likely different story which I know nothing about. A dealer had in stock what I was looking for so also not sure on lead times. It’s on the way to me, so unfortunately nothing more yet to report. I used JD Outfitters. You can browse his inventory on gunbroker but I would not purchase through gunbroker listing. Call him and there are likely some things you can work out.

I dealt directly with Rigby, London when purchasing my Highland Stalker in 9.3x62. A friend of mine was leading sales and marketing at the time (he has since gone to Purdey). They were excellent to deal with and got my rifle finished promptly. I took delivery through one of their US dealers.

If I were buying a Rigby I would call Marc and work through the London office.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephaineT

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!